Harvey Media Center (HMC) Media Rentals provides audio and video equipment for rental to students, staff faculty and guests of Washington University in St. Louis.
Equipment is rented at a minimal cost and available for pickup from a centralized location in the Admin Offices (DUC 340) of the Harvey Media Center. We also provide technical and setup assistance, available for any events occurring in the Danforth University Center and spaces managed by the Event Management office for an hourly rate.
- Equipment rental reservations can be made by using the online request form.
- You may rent equipment any time up to 48 hours before an event.
- If you need to cancel an equipment reservation, please call 314-935-3961 or send an email to email@example.com noting that you want to cancel your request.
- You may pick up your rental equipment on either the day before or the day of your event. The only location you may pick up and return the equipment is DUC 340 between the hours of 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- If equipment is returned to any location other than DUC 340 and/or outside the hours of 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday on the agreed upon return date, you will be charged a $100 abandonment penalty.
- Any equipment not returned at the agreed-upon date will be subject to a late penalty of $100 for each day that it is late as well as possible fines and/or other disciplinary actions.
HMC Media Rentals offers technical and setup assistance for events held at the DUC. After 5 p.m. and on weekends, formal technical assistance is not available, but student workers at the DUC info desks can offer limited help. HMC Media Rentals does not have the capability to edit student films.