In order to ensure the safety of our Washington University community and to comply with all applicable University health and safety guidelines, the HMC Media Rentals will be operating at a reduced capacity for the Fall 2020 semester.
These updated guidelines and services are subject to change as new university guidelines are released.
HMC Media Rentals
- Event production equipment will be available to SU recognized student groups in a limited capacity.
- All student groups must follow the Campus Life In-Person Event Policy.
- For approved events, student groups will work with their Event Coordinator to define the level of audiovisual need for the event.
- Event Management will work directly with the HMC to make sure that equipment is adequate and available for the event.
- Audiovisual production equipment will be available on a limited basis.
- For requests where equipment will be used as part of an event, the event must be submitted and approved through the Campus Life In-Person Event approval process.
- For requests where equipment will be used for a production or project, a Project Proposal must be submitted. If the proposal is approved, the client will be granted access to the HMC Equipment Request Form.
- All equipment will be cleaned and sanitized after each use following University guidelines and best practices.
Harvey Media Center (HMC) Media Rentals provides audio and video equipment for rental to students, staff, and faculty of Washington University in St. Louis.
Equipment is rented at a minimal cost and available for pickup from a centralized location in the Admin Offices (DUC 340) of the Harvey Media Center. We also provide technical and setup assistance, available for any events occurring in the Danforth University Center and spaces managed by the Event Management office for an hourly rate.