In order to ensure the safety of our Washington University community and to comply with all applicable University health and safety guidelines, the Harvey Media Center will be operating at a reduced capacity for the Fall 2020 semester.
These updated guidelines and services are subject to change as new university guidelines are released.
Harvey Media Center Studios
- Studio 350 (DUC 350) and the HMC Video Studio (DUC 357) will be unavailable for the duration of the Fall 2020 semester.
- The Cassilly Media Lab and HMC Media Plaza will not be available for reservations or group meetings for the Fall 2020 semester.
- Studio 352 (Podcast Studio) will be available for voiceover or production worked performed by a single individual. Only one individual will be allowed in the studio at any time.
- Studio 350a (Studio 350 Control Room) will be available for production work performed by a single individual, or voiceover work between two individuals.
- All space reservations and equipment rental requests not part of an event must be submitted through the Project Proposal Form.
- All approved reservations must occur within the building hours of the Danforth University Center.
- HMC Photo Services will be suspended for the Fall 2020 semester.
- Reservation time limits may be imposed.
The Angel and Paul Harvey Media Center is a state-of-the-art media facility established to educate and empower the Washington University community to tell their stories through media.
The center is home to:
- Student Affairs Marketing Services
- Washington University Television
- KWUR 90.3 FM
- Washington University Political Review (WUPR)
- Frontiers Magazine
- Spires Literary Magazine
- Issues Magazine
- Student Life