In order to ensure the safety of our Washington University community and to comply with all applicable University health and safety guidelines, the Harvey Media Center will be operating at a reduced capacity during the 2021-2022 academic year.
These updated guidelines and services are subject to change as new university guidelines are released.
Harvey Media Center Studios
- The Harvey Media Center is operating mostly by appointment only for the Fall ’21/Spring ’22 academic year.
- The Studios are available for use, with only one individual allowed per studio session per session.
- Studio 352 (Podcast Studio) will be available for voiceover or production work performed by a single individual.
- Studio 350A (Studio 350 Control Room) will be available for production work performed by a single individual, or voiceover work between two individuals.
- Studio reservations requiring more than one person on microphone or camera for a session require at least one-week notice. Please contact Jeff.Allen@wustl.edu to schedule sessions of this type.
- All approved reservations must occur within the building hours of the Danforth University Center. Please keep in mind that reservations are not approved until a confirmation has been sent.
- The Cassilly Media Lab will not be available for reservations or group meetings.
- After hours access to the Cassilly Media Lab is still available by request.
- Equipment rentals are available at the link below. Please allow at least three days for rentals to be approved.
- HMC Photo Services are currently suspended indefinitely.
- Reservation time limits may be imposed.
The Angel and Paul Harvey Media Center is a state-of-the-art media facility established to educate and empower the Washington University community to tell their stories through media.
How can we help you create?
Rent Media Equipment
Find everything you need to hold an event, create a video, or shoot the perfect photo.
Reserve a Studio Space
Create in studios tailored to podcast recording, photo and video, audio mastering, and voiceover.
Come ask questions and talk to us about your projects, ideas, and marketing campaigns.
The center is home to:
- Student Affairs Marketing Services
- Washington University Television
- KWUR 90.3 FM
- Washington University Political Review (WUPR)
- Frontiers Magazine
- Spires Literary Magazine
- Issues Magazine
- Student Life
Visit the Harvey Media Center offices in DUC 347 for more information!
Looking for the Student Affairs web request form? Please click here.