- New and existing professional Student Affairs professional and student staff are encouraged to make an appointment with Harvey Media Center for first-time or fresh headshots.
- Staff headshots are by appointment only and take about 10 minutes
- Headshots taken in HMC’s Studio 350 on the third floor of the DUC
- Photos are ready one to two weeks after time of session, and delivered to your department’s HMC Box folder
- Current staff members are encouraged to get updated shots at least every three years, or as frequently as every six months
- Please note that staff headshots are only available to Student Affairs professional and student staff in these departments:
Athletics Campus Life Career Center Center for Diversity & Inclusion Cornerstone First Year Center Habif Health & Wellness Office for International Students & Scholars Office of Scholar Programs Office of the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs Recreation Relationship & Sexual Violence Prevention Center Residential Life Student Affairs Marketing Student Conduct & Community Standards WashU Cares
If you are a faculty or staff member outside of Student Affairs, please contact Public Affairs for photography options.